Fisherbrand Safety-Labeled Right-to-Know Wash Bottles
Keep liquids in clearly marked bottles that help prevent accidental misuse. Bel Art Safety-Labeled Right-to-Know Wash Bottles are available in both preprinted and “Label Your Own” bottles.
- Feature a wide mouth 53mm (2 in.) for easy refilling
- Bottles are pre-printed with the Chemical name and formula, the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Section 704 Four-color Diamond, health hazards, Chemical Abstract System (CAS) number, and suggested protective clothing and equipment
- Translucent LDPE bottles; Sodium Hypochlorite is white LDPE for light-protection between 230 and 450nm
- Color-coded polypropylene closures aid in quick and easy identification
- Provides compliance with OSHA requirements outlined in Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Note: Use LYOB only with solvents compatible with LDPE
|16 oz., 500mL|
|OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok