The Sloped-Front Fume Hood features two 174 cfm high-speed fans that pull contaminated air through two 8 x 8 in. prefilters to remove dust and particulate matter and two 8 x 8 in. charcoal filters to provide the protection needed for hazardous fume absorption. Double-hinged front sash provides convenient access for multiple applications.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Double-hinged sash
- Two prefilters for particulate removal and two carbon filters for fume containment
- Two constant-speed 174 cfm blowers
- Face velocity: 90 fpm with sash completely down
- 22 in. fluorescent 13W T-5 bulb
- External dimensions: 36W x 20D x 28 in.H (91 x 51 x 71cm)
- Internal dimensions: 34W x 19D x 19 in.H (86 x 48 x 48cm)
- Weight: 67 lb. (31kg)
- Model SC-36S-F (for Grossing): contains two carbon filters (SC-36S-FF) for formaldehyde fume containment
|19 x 34 x 19 in. (48 x 86 x 48cm)|
|Active Sloped-Front Ductless Fume Hood|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok