Fisherbrand™ Sterile Polystyrene Disposable Serological Pipets with Magnifier Stripe
Pipets have improved optical clarity — high-contrast black markings make volumes easier to read
The high-contrast black markings make the volumes easier to read, for improved optical clarity. Manufactured with optically clear polystyrene for accurate measurement. Fisherbrand™ Sterile Polystyrene Disposable Serological Pipets with Magnifier Stripe reduce reading errors and are designed for tissue culture work.
- Color coded magnifier stripe runs lengthwise along pipet, making meniscus obvious at arm's length — reducing reading errors
- Sterile and nonwettable pipets
- Offer a tolerance of ±2% at full volume and have plug-in mouth end
- 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, and 50mL pipets have ascending and descending graduations
- Improved tip design on 25 and 50mL pipets increases the effect of surface tension to minimize dripping
- Color coding on each pipet and on inner bags for multipack pipets make it easy to spot the size needed
- Each pipet lot is tested for sterility, accuracy and endotoxin level
- Cotton plugged
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|100/Cs., 25/Pk., 4 Packs/Cs.|
|Non-pyrogenic, USP XXII, USP XXII Bacterial Endotoxins Test (85); DNase/RNase Free; BSE/TSE Free|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok