Fisherbrand Traceable Digital Temperature Controller
Controls heating elements, cooling blocks, hotplates, or incubators
Fisherbrand Traceable Digital Temperature Controller controls heating elements, cooling blocks, hotplates, or incubators. Turns equipment on or off when temperature rises above or falls below setpoints.
- With range of -20° to +60°C (-4° to +140°F), it permits maintenance of temperatures both above and below ambient Set in 1°C or °F increments; resolution: 0.1°C or °F
- 0.5 in. (13mm) high LCD shows temperature and time to the second
- Light indicates if attached equipment is on or off
- Manual override switches equipment on or off instantly without disturbing temperature settings
- 115VAC, UL-rated relay
- Unit accepts standard three-prong plug and controls equipment to 1800w, 15A
Dimensions: 2.75L x 5.5W x 1.25 in. H (7 x 14 x 3cm).
Individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
|ISO 17025 A2LA, NIST|