Fisher Scientific Traceable One-Shot Conductivity Calibration Standards Certified Reference Material Producer (CRM)
Ideal for lab or field applications
Single-use conductivity standards calibrate all conductivity meters and probes for maximum accuracy. Eliminate concern about external container contamination. Calibration is made in the standard vial.
Calibration within container zero contamination
- Traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Accuracy: certificate stated uncertainty or ±0.25 microsiemen or ±0.25%
- 100% compatible with all conductivity meters
- A2LA accreditations ISO 34 and ISO 17025 plus ISO 9001
- Includes an individual temperature chart and step-by-step calibration instructions
- Units labeled (micromhos/microsiemens, ohms, parts per million/TDS)
- Single use Eliminates external contamination concerns Each standard contains 100mL
Assortment (09-328-20) contains one each of 09-328-6, -7, -8, -9, -10, and -12
|Conductivity Calibration Standard; Dissolved solids: 3.3ppm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok