For incubating liquid cultures on slant during tissue culture processes.
- Prepare either 5° or 20° agar slants in same rack
- Autoclave media in rack
- While still hot, set rack on one side for 5° tilt, or other for 20° tilt
- 5° angle usually used for aerobic cultures, 20° for anaerobic
- 20° tilt also prevents media from drying out during long-term storage
- White, epoxy-coated, heavy-gauge steel
|Epoxy-coated Heavy-gauge Steel Wire|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok