3B Scientific Flexible Spine Model with Soft Intervertebral Discs - includes 3B Smart Anatomy
Demonstrate pathological conditions of the spine. The 3B Scientific is able to show how the discs deform during normal and abnormal positioning.
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific VB84
3B Smart Anatomy is now included with any 3B Scientific anatomy model.
Every original 3B Scientific anatomy model now includes these additional FREE features:
- Free access to the anatomy course 3B Smart Anatomy, hosted inside the award-winning Complete Anatomy app by 3D4Medical
- The 3B Smart Anatomy course includes 23 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes to test your knowledge
- FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration
TIPP: you will also receive access to a free 3-day trial to all premium features of the Complete Anatomy app when you sign up for your 3B Smart Anatomy course.
To unlock these benefits, simply scan the label located on your model and register online. All 3B Smart Anatomy features are completely free of charge.
- Soft discs add greater realism to this spine model
- The unique spine shows how the discs deform during normal and abnormal positioning
- Used to demonstrate any number of pathological conditions of the spine such as scoliosis, kyphosis, or subluxations
- Herniation of the vertebral column can be demonstrated with compression
- In addition, the special mounting allows unobstructed viewing during demonstration and display of the spine
- The spine model includes spinal cord and spinal nerves
- The spine comes with its own removable stand
|Demonstrations of any number of pathological conditions of the spine (scoliosis, lordosis, kyphosis, etc.)|
|10.2 in. x 9.8 in. x 35.4 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok