Eagle™ Floor Model Corrosives Cabinet, One-Door Model
Store corrosives, up to 24 gallons, with an Eagle Corrosives Cabinet. This models sits securely on the floor and features one door for ease of use.
Manufacturer: Eagle™ CRA1904X
- Suitable for storage of flammable and nonflammable acids and corrosive liquids
- Rugged 18-gauge steel cabinets coated with tough blue epoxy powder on interior and exterior surfaces, including shelves, for extra protection against corrosive acids and caustics
- Coated surfaces are superior to epoxy- or enamel-painted surfaces in case of spill or splash
- Doors clearly labeled “CAUTION—CORROSIVES”
- High-density polyethylene trays for shelves and bottom with drip edge contains liquid spills; removable for easy cleaning
FM approved except models 17-120-2933, 19-120-714, and 19-120-715.
Meet NFPA Code 30 and OSHA requirements.
|4 gal. (15 L)|
|15 x 14.5 x 19.5 in. (38 x 36.8 x 49.53 cm)|
|HDPE shelves and bottom trays with drip edge|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok