R&D Systems Fluorescein-NAD
R&D Systems Fluorescein-NAD provides a convenient, non-isotopic alternative to radiolabeled NAD for use with enzymes requiring NAD as a substrate or cofactor.
Manufacturer: R&D Systems 467350001
- Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Do not use past expiration date.
- Provided in solution at a concentration of 250µM in deionized water. There is a 1:1 stoichiometry for incorporation; one Fluorescein label for each NAD molecule.
- Activity measurements of NAD-requiring enzymes.
- Assays to identify inhibitors of activators of NAD-requiring enzymes.
- A working concentration of 5-25µM has been effective in cell staining to determine PARP activity; the working concentration, however, may require prior optimization based on application, cell type, or cell number used.
- Fluorescein NAD is a highly charged molecule and will not enter live cells without the aid of a cell penetrating peptide.
|Store the unopened product at -70°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok