Avon Protection FM53 Twin Port Specialist Responder Kit
Technologically advanced mask with both positive pressure capabilities for SCBA, CCBA, APR, PAPR and on-demand negative pressure capabilities
Manufacturer: Avon Protection 72601228
- Key integrated respiratory technology provides operational flexibility and long lasting comfort while countering multiple threat scenarios including chemical, biological, nuclear and radiological (CBRN) agents, toxic industrial chemicals and toxic industrial materials.
- The FM53 Twin Port Mask is available in four variable sizes with the option of twin port, right-hand single port or left-hand single port.
- Highlighted features include a patented twin exhalation valve, single port clear cheek for weapons sighting, panoramic flexible visor, voice projection unit and high flow fail safe drink device.
- The FM53 is NIOSH CBRN APR Standard Cap1 approved when outfitted with a CBRNCF50 filter, and when deployed with the CTCF50 filter it is NIOSH 42CFR84 approved to protect against riot control agents such as CS, CN & OC.
- The Avon FM53 Specialist Kit includes FM53 CBRN Twin Port Mask, Clear and Blueblocker Outsert Assemblies, CBRN Filter and Riot Agent filter, Mask Carrier and Faceform.
- Ideal for Special Response Teams, EOD (Explosive Ordinance Disposal) Operators, Civil Support Teams.
|Full Face Respirator|