Lab-Aids Force and Motion Module Kit
Lab-Aids Force and Motion Module Kit helps build understanding of physics concepts in a logical sequence
Manufacturer: Lab-Aids P210
- Provides concrete experiences and an inquiry-based route to learning about Newton's laws of motion.
- This module's activities are designed to build understanding of these concepts in a logical sequence, while not introducing too many concepts at once.
- Over the course of nine activities students learn to accurately measure time intervals and force as they examine Newton's Third Law.
- Students design a procedure to investigate the motion of a ball and Newton's First Law.
- Students also create velocity/distance vs. time graphs and use a simple accelerometer to investigate acceleration, including orbiting systems, an application of Newton's Second Law.
- Science concepts include: Relationships between force and motion are described by Newton's laws. Force, velocity, and acceleration can be measured and are related. Newton's laws can be applied to orbiting systems.
|Force and Motion Education|
|Full list can be found on Lab-Aids™ website|
|Developed by University of Kentucky Professors|