Thermo Scientific Forma 3960 Series Environmental Chambers
Perform many clinical applications, including elevated temperature stability and shelf-life testing with these chambers.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 3960
Perform many clinical applications, including elevated temperature stability and shelf-life testing with Thermo Scientific Forma 3960 Series chambers. These chambers feature a horizontal laminar airflow system, stainless-steel interior and microprocessor controls for a high-performance, high-capacity unit.Features:
- True laminar airflow through side plenums for extremely tight temperature uniformity
- Sophisticated microprocessor controls for constant display of temperature
- Alphanumeric message center for ease of setup and programming
- Access ports, locking casters and alarm contacts
- Capacity: 29 cu. ft. (821.2L) for high volumes and a broad range of products
- Operating temperature range: 5°C above ambient to 60°C (140°F)
- Directed airflow system promotes an ideal growth environment.
- Positive pressure feed plenum and negative pressure return plenum direct air across surface of each solid shelf.
- Feed plenum cannot be blocked by chamber contents.
Intuitive, Powerful Enviro-Scan Control:
- Unit offers precise control without complicated programming.
- Operating modes include Run, Setpoint, Calibration and System Configuration.
- Easy-to-read display offers convenient, continuous monitoring.
- Audible/visual under- and over-temperature alarms offer peace of mind.
- Data outputs allow connection to in-house monitor/alarm system to track chamber conditions.
- Exterior cabinet: 18-gauge. cold-rolled steel, powder coated for durability; resists scratches and chipping.
- Heated glass door for minimal condensation and a clear view
- 2 in. (5.1cm) thick fiberglass cabinet insulation for maximum product thermal protection
- Solid, stainless-steel interior for long life and minimized equipment costs
- Five heavy-duty, solid stainless-steel shelves, adjustable on 2 in. (5.1cm) centers
- Swivel locking casters for easy mobility
- Leveling feet provide stability and added safety
- Thru-wall access ports on right and left chamber sides for probes, sensors, etc.
- Interior GFCI duplex receptacle on 115V Model (single European 230V CEE 7 on 230V Model) for shakers, cell rollers, and other equipment
- Exterior receptacle on upper-right side of control panel for connecting optional recorder or other equipment
Reinforced floor/shelf components are available for shakers, cell rollers, or other heavy equipment or product loads inside chamber. Units also available with chart recorders.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Heated, triple pane, tempered glass exterior|
|Cold-rolled steel, powder coated|
|5°C above ambient to 60°C|
|Precision thermistor (over temperature and control); independent thermostat (over temperature safety)|
|2 in. (5.1cm) fiberglass|
|33 x 38 x 80 in. (83.8 x 78.7 x 203.2cm)|
|Type 304, 2B finish, stainless steel|
|5 supplied, 26 max.|
|±0.4° at 30°C (86°F); ±0.3° at 37°C (98.6°F); ±0.5° at 45°C (113°F)|
|Two 2.4 in. (6.1cm) I.D., one on each side|
|UL listed, CE markedÂ|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok