Thermo Scientific Forma 8600 Series -86°C Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezers
Store samples confidently in the Forma 8600 Series -86°C chest freezer. Available in four sizes to accommodate a variety of needs.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 820CA
Store samples confidently in Thermo Scientific Forma 8600 Series -86°C Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezers. Available in four sizes to accommodate a variety of needs, and delivers all the sample protection features of our Forma 900 and Forma 700 upright series.Key Features :
- Centralized information center, including microprocessor control and monitoring system, ensures all controls and displays are easy to reach and readknee level on the 3 cu. ft. models.
- Freezer improves temperature control and increases reserve BTUH capacity, resulting in a more stable temperature sample.
- Polystyrene interior sub-lids reduce cold air loss and improve temperature recovery after door openings.
- Easy-to-remove, washable filter provides protection from dust on the condenser that causes reduced refrigeration performance and increased risk to samples.
- Easy-to-use ergonomic door handle offers single-hand operation.
- Choice of CO2 or LN2 safety back-up systems offer additional sample protection in the event of a power or mechanical failure.
- 5 in. (127mm) foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation reduces power consumption and maintains temperature setpoint.
- Triple-point door gasket provides longer holding time in the event of a door opening.
- Rugged, heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel cabinets are finished with powder-coat paint for a uniform exterior that resists chipping and rust.
- 1 in. (25mm) access ports allow for the use of inexpedient probes or instrumentation.
- Interior is stainless steel.
|Optional CO2 or LN2|
|Optional 7-day chart recorder|
|RS-485, 4-20mA, dry contacts - standard|
|Capacity: 20 cu. ft. (566.3L); 115V/60Hz; 16A|
|20 cu. ft., 566.3L|
|18.5 x 66.5 x 28 in. (47 x 168.9 x 71.1cm)|
|-50° to -86°C|
|Ultra Low Freezer, Chest|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|cULus, CE listed|
|Push Button LED|
|20 cu. ft.|
|33.4 x 96 x 40.5 in. (84.8 x 243.8 x 102.9cm)|
|-50°C to -86°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok