Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ 8600 Series -86°C Ultra-Low Temperature Chest Freezers
Store samples confidently in the Forma 8600 Series -86°C chest freezer. Available in four sizes to accommodate a variety of needs.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 817CV
Store samples confidently in Thermo Scientific™ Forma 8600 Series −86°C ultra-low temperature chest freezers. Available in four sizes, the 8600 series accommodates a variety of needs and delivers all the same sample protection features as our Forma 900 and Forma 7000 upright series.Key Features:
- Centralized information center, including microprocessor control and monitoring system, ensures all controls and displays are easy to reach and read—knee level on the 3 cu. ft. models.
- Freezer improves temperature control and increases reserve BTUH capacity, resulting in a more stable temperature sample.
- Polystyrene interior sub-lids reduce cold air loss and improve temperature recovery after door openings.
- Easy-to-remove, washable filter provides protection from dust on the condenser that causes reduced refrigeration performance and increased risk to samples.
- Easy-to-use ergonomic door handle offers single-hand operation.
- Choice of CO2 or LN2 safety back-up systems offer additional sample protection in the event of a power or mechanical failure.
- 5 in. (127mm) foamed-in-place, polyurethane insulation reduces power consumption and maintains temperature setpoint.
- Triple-point door gasket provides longer holding time in the event of a door opening.
- Rugged, heavy gauge, cold-rolled steel cabinets are finished with powder-coat paint for a uniform exterior that resists chipping and rust.
- 1 in. (25mm) access port allows for the use of inexpedient probes or instrumentation.
- Interior is stainless steel.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|-50°C to -86°C|
|17 cu. ft.|
|34,800 x 2 mL|
|18.5 x 58.8 x 28 in. (47 x 149.4 x 71.1 cm)|
|RS-485, 4-20mA, dry contacts - standard|
|CO2 or LN2 Optional|
|Ultra Low Freezer, Chest|
|Fin and Tube, Forced-Air Cooled|
|Forma 800 Series Ultra-Low Chest Freezer, 348-Box Capacity, 230V, 50Hz|
|CE, cULus, FDA Class I, UL|
|230 V 50 Hz|
|R404A (1st stage), R508B (2nd stage)|
|Optional 7-day chart recorder|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|33.8 x 87.6 x 40.5 in. (85.9 x 222.5 x 102.9 cm)|
|Push Button LED|
|Cold Rolled Steel (Cabinet), Polyurethane Foam (Insulation), Stainless Steel (Interior)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok