Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ 89000 Series Ultra-Low Freezers
New Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ 89000 Series ultra-low freezers feature four upright models, maximizing storage capacity from 30,000 up to 60,000 2mL vials.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 8960086D
Designed with new energy-savings and sustainability features, Thermo Scientific™ Forma™ 89000 Series ultra-low freezers feature four upright models, maximizing storage capacity from 30,000 up to 60,000 2mL vials. A simplified touch-screen interface, utilizing capacitive touch, enables easy access to setpoints, data and other performance and security information.Performance
- Save up to 25% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers1
- Meets validation protocols at -70°C and -80°C with strong peak variation and steady-state temperature variation
- Low sound output below 53 dBA, enabling the freezer to come out of the hallway and into the lab for more efficient sample access.
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants reduce system operating stresses promoting outstanding reliability and sample protection
- Designed for daily usage, recovers cabinet temperature 20% faster after opening the door.2
Wireless Monitoring Solution
Thermo Scientific™ DeviceLink™ comes embedded in your ULT freezer providing real-time monitoring of system status and sample temperature.
- View critical lab equipment data and equipment notifications on your mobile and web applications.
- Display temperature
- Ambient temperature
- Alarm and alerts notification
- Access data anytime, anywhere—data and alarms from monitored lab equipment are securely stored on the Cloud and sent to the user via email and mobile-phone notifications
- InstrumentConnect™ streamlined dashboard-style reporting reduces time spent interpreting data
- Unlike traditional connectivity methods, DeviceLink™ operates on a client-cloud architecture, requiring minimal IT support
- No need to install sensors—the only plug-in is the equipment data port to read the parameters directly from the factory-installed sensors
- Applicable Networks: WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WEP, WPA2-EAP-PEAP, WPA-EAP-PEAP
- Four capacities (300, 400, 500 and 600 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications
- All models contain four inner doors allowing for easy sample access without exposing greater freezer content to ambient conditions
- Improved customer convenience with new ergonomically designed handle, high contrast eye-level display, and comfortable easy-access shelf locations.
- Newly re-designed, capacitive touch-screen user interface with easy-to-use: set-up wizard, event log, temperature mapping and data downloads via a built-in USB port
- On board temperature and event archive allows for quick access to freezer information. Export a secure USB report and eliminate the need for a chart recorder.
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific™ racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ and Nunc CryoBank™ tubes
- Security features including alarm settings, padlock-compatible doors and optional access card entry
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment
- Internal data comparing Thermo Scientific 89600 at 11.2 kWh/day to UXF600 = 14.9 kWh/day. Data on file.
- Typical freezer test data based on internal testing in ambient temperature at 20°C; Typical standard validation protocol of +/-10°C.
|-50°C to -86°C|
|28.8 cu. ft.|
|60,000 x 2 mL|
|28.3 x 34.4 x 51.2 in. (71.9 x 87.3 x 130.1 cm)|
|R290 (1st stage), R170 + R290 mix (2nd stage)|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|Thermo Scientific™ DeviceLink™ (Networks: WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WEP, WPA2-EAP-PEAP, WPA-EAP-PEAP)|
|2 in. Boxes (600)|
|Polyurethane Foam (Insulation), Stainless Steel (Interior)|
|Forma 89000 Series Ultra-Low Freezers, 600-Box Capacity, 208-230V, 60Hz|
|208 - 230 V 60 Hz|
|37.6 x 39.6 x 78 in. (95.5 x 100.6 x 198.1 cm)|
|Ultra-Low Freezer, Upright|
|1 outer, 4 inner|
|Vacuum Insulation Panels (VIP) + Water-Blown Polyurethane Foam (SNAP-compliant)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok