Thermo Scientific Forma FDE Series Ultra-Low Temperature GP Freezers
Thermo Scientific Forma FDE Series ultra-low temperature freezers feature reduced energy usage, a simplified touchscreen interface, four capacities, and an ergonomic cabinet design.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific FDE30086FA
Part of the Standard Performance (STP) family, Thermo Scientific Forma FDE Series ultra-low temperature freezers, powered by H-drive, feature four upright models, maximizing storage capacity from 30,000 up to 60,000 2 mL vials. The FDE series is a sustainable and reliable solution with ultimate sample security and operational savings for every lab.
- Powered by H-drive's hydrocarbon technology, these systems save up to 25% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers1
- Designed for daily usage, recovers cabinet temperature 20% faster after opening the door.2
- A quiet sound output below 53 dBA, enables the freezer to come out of the hallway and into the lab
- Meets +/-10°C validation protocols at -80°C with strong peak variation and steady-state temperature variation
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants reduce system operating stresses promoting outstanding reliability and worry-free sample protection
- The H-drive Information Center (HIC) combines easy to read temperature with simple capacitive touch buttons in a 5.6” display
- Four capacities (300, 400, 500 and 600 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications
- All models contain four inner doors allowing for easy sample access without exposing greater freezer content to ambient conditions
- Improved customer convenience with new ergonomically designed handle, high contrast eye-level display, and comfortable easy-access shelf locations.
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific Matrix and Nunc CryoBank tubes
- Security features including alarm settings and padlock-compatible doors
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards
- Internal data comparing 11.2 kWh/day to UXF600 = 14.9 kWh/day. Data on file.
- Typical freezer test data based on internal testing in ambient temperature at 20°C; Typical standard validation protocol of +/-10°C.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Warranty and Services
Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details
|2 in. Boxes (300)|
|Forma FDE Series Ultra-Low Freezers, 300-Box Capacity, 115V, 60Hz|
|115 V 60 Hz|
|HIC 5.6 in. 7-segment display with capacitive touch buttons|
|Ultra-Low Freezer, Upright|
|1 Outer, 4 Inner|
|Vacuum Insulation Panels (VIP) + Water-Blown Polyurethane Foam (SNAP-compliant)|
|-50°C to -86°C|
|14.9 cu. ft.|
|30,000 x 2mL|
|28.3 x 17.8 x 51.2 in. (71.9 x 45.2 x 130.1 cm)|
|R290 (1st stage), R170 + R290 mix (2nd stage)|
|Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details|
|External Monitoring/Cloud Compatible; 4-20mA, RS485, Dry Contacts|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok