Thermo Scientific Forma Steri-Cycle CO2 Incubators
Eliminate unwanted airborne contaminants with the on-demand, high-temperature sterilization of Thermo Scientific Forma Steri-Cycle CO2 Incubators.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 370
Eliminate unwanted airborne contaminants with the on-demand, high-temperature sterilization of Thermo Scientific Forma Steri-Cycle CO2 Incubators, which offer precise temperature control and choice of TC (thermal conductivity) or IR (infrared) sensor, as well as a convenient high-temperature decontamination cycle. Our reliable direct-heat Steri-Cycle CO2 incubator features a unique in-chamber HEPA air filtration system, which provides continuous protection against unwanted airborne contaminants, along with an on-demand, high-temperature sterilization cycle that simplifies routine cleaning.
- Approximate cycle length: 14 hr.
- Optimized airflow system will not interfere with samples or incubator function
- Optional built-in VOC filtration system removes volatile organic vapors
- In-chamber HEPA air filtration continuously removes particulates for Class 100 quality conditions
- On-demand 140°C sterilization cycle eliminates contamination from internal surfaces
- Audible alarm activates if outer door is opened during the cycle or if temperature reaches 60°C (140°F) or greater
- Heat-resistant TC sensor can be left in place during the cycle
- HEPA filter and IR sensor are easily removed
- Access code prevents accidental initiation of the cycle
- Alphanumeric messaging center clearly displays temperature, CO2 and (optional) RH parameters
- Audio/visual alarms with silence button
- Setpoints for temperature, overtemperature, CO2
- Configurable audible ON/OFF, access code, HEPA filter change reminder, remote alarm contacts, tracking low temp and high and low CO2 alarms
- Polished stainless-steel interior with coved corners is easy to clean
- Sturdy stainless-steel shelves and supports can be removed without tools
- Microbiological filters on gas inlet and sample ports are easily accessible
- Removable inner door gasket adjusts continually to ensure tight seal
Options include: choice of CO2 sensors, reversible door swings, relative humidity monitoring, antimicrobial copper interior, automatic gas tank switchers, datalogging capability, IQ/OQ documentation kits.
|Polished stainless-steel interior with coved corners|
|0 to 20%|
|Ambient +5° to 50°C|
|6.5 cu. ft.|
|20 x 21.3 x 26.8 in. (50.8 x 54.1 x 68.1cm)|
|Forma Steri-Cycle CO2 Incubator|
|12 hours total cycle, 140C|
|Ambient to 95% at 37°C|
|18-gauge, cold-rolled steel|
|Chamber thru-wall access port with filter|
|UL, cUL, CE|
|6.5 cu. ft., 184L|
|25 x 26.3 x 39.5 in. (63.5 x 66.8 x 100.3cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok