Eisco™ Fossiliferous Limestone Specimen
Fossiliferous Limestone Specimen for sedimentary rock identification and studying fossils within whole rocks.
Supplier: Eisco™ ESNG0034
- Formed at bottom of marine environment through compaction of deceased organic matter in clay or silt cement
- For use in classroom identification labs and exercises
- Correlates well to Next Generation Science Standards Evidence Statements
- Reacts strongly with hydrochloric acid, making it good for demonstrating effervescence
- Made up of organic material, mostly CaCO3
|Sedimentary Rock, Fossiliferous Limestone|
|Clear labeled and barcoded bag|
|2 to 3 cm|
|Studying fossils within whole rocks and sedimentary rock identification|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok