Fotodyne FOTO/Analyst Investigator Workstations
High quality digital photographs of DNA, RNA, and protein gels
Manufacturer: Fotodyne 61710PDLNP
Versatile systems combine UV or dual-light transilluminator, benchtop darkroom, and CCD camera for seamless gel documentation.
- Preview images and adjust camera settings while viewing real-time changes on a full-size computer monitor
- Save images in a variety of file formats, including TIF, BMP, and JPG
- Flexible integration offers wide range of adjustable exposure settings in 1/30 sec. increments
- Nanogram-level sensitivity
- FOTO/Eclipse benchtop darkroom features dual-white light epi-illumination
- Gliding transilluminator drawer for easy gel positioning, cutting out bands, cleaning
- Safety-interlocking door prevents accidental UV exposure
- FOTO/Convertible Dual Light Transilluminator offers 21 x 26cm UV viewing surface covered by hinged electroluminescent white light panel
- 8-bit, 0.4 megapixel camera is ideal for basic gel documentation, or choose an 8- or 12-bit 1.4 megapixel camera for more demanding applications
Electrical Requirements: 120V 60Hz
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok