GE Healthcare Four Gel Caster
Modular design of miniVE vertical electrophoresis system consolidating all small parts for electrophoresis and blotting into one unit.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 80614612
- Uniform gel temperature maintained with tank-style lower buffer chamber
- Lower buffer chamber holds two Blot Modules, allowing four gels to be blotted at once
- Gel module acts as a casting stand and upper buffer chamber with integrated clamps
- Handles gel cassettes up to 10W x 10.5cm H
- Compatible with glass plates, combs, and spacers of SE 260 Mini-Vertical units
- EPS 301 is preferred power supply for miniVE System
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Cast up to 4 gels|
|0.75 mm, 1.0 mm and 1.5 mm|
|4-Gel Caster Complete for 2–4 Gels, 10 × 10.5 cm Plates|
|4 x Notched alumina plate,10 x 10.5 cm, 5 x Rectangular glass plate, 10 x 10.5 cm, 4 x Clamp, 100 x Wax paper sheet, 1 x Space-saver plate, 5 x Filler sheet, 1 x Filler plugs set , 1 x Spacer-Mate assembly template|
|Gel Cassettes up to 10 x 10.5 cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok