Workrite FR/CP Lab Coat, Men's
Provides dual hazard protection with flame resistance and chemical protection. Workrite FR FR/CP Lab Coats are lightweight, breathable, and comfortable to wear. They employ Nomex IIIA fabric to prevent ignition and ShieldCXP to repel small amounts of liquid chemicals.
Manufacturer: Workrite KNR2RB 4L OL
- Nomex IIIA fabric prevents clothing ignition during short-duration thermal incidents and emergency exposure to flame
- ShieldCXP repels small amounts of liquid chemicals that are either dropped or splashed on the fabric
- Nomex knit cuffs are fire resistant but do not provide chemical protection - these are typically covered by gloves
- Black lay-down collar
- Concealed snap front closure
- Splash-resistant side pass-through for easy inner pocket access
- Pockets include one double-stitched chest pocket and two large double-stitched lower front pockets with snap flaps
- Available in a variety of sizes with regular and long variants
NFPA 2112 UL-Certified
Meets NFPA 2112 Standard on Flame Resistance Clothing for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Short-Duration Thermal Exposure from Fire. UL certified.
|Westex ShieldCXP Chemical Splash Protection|