Compact, high performance, highly reliable and high resolution instrument.
Manufacturer: Instek America Corporation GFC8010H
General-purpose counter with a measurement range from 0.1Hz to 120MHz and 20mVrms high input sensitivity.
- High resolution to 1μHz.
- Worst case guarantee of X'tal stability specifications
- Line filter is enclosed in a static shield to resist noise
- Low pass filter for accuracy measurement of low frequency
- Low power consumption, Digital LED display
- High quality crystal allows an extremely accurate measurement of frequencies
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm 35PF
- Max. Input Voltage: 150Vrm
- Coupling System: AC coupling
- Accuracy: 1Hz + 1 digit + Time base error
- Counting Capacity: 8 digit decimal
- Operating Temp. Range: 0° to 40°C
- Power Requirement: 100V, 120V/220V/230V±10%, 50/60Hz
- Gate Time: 0.1 sec., 1 sec., 10 sec. switch selectable
Dimensions: 11D × 9.6W × 3.7 in. H (28 × 24.5 × 9.5cm). Wt.: 3.7 lb. (1.7kg).
|11 x 9.05 x 3.74 in. (28 x 23 x 9.5 cm)|
|User manual, power cord, GTL-101|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok