Fungilab LCP Low-Viscosity Adapter for Fungilab Viscometers
Used with rotational viscometers to perform measurements on low-viscosity materials. Fungilab LCP Low-Viscosity Adapter allows you to perform accurate and reproducible measurements on low viscosity materials, from 1cP (mPas), as well as shear rate and shear stress determinations.
Manufacturer: Fungilab V12013N
- Sample volume: 16mL
- Removable stainless steel sample container is easily cleaned
- Optional: PT100 probe to determine the sample temperature with accuracy
- Available with flow jacket that allows thermostatting of the sample from -10 to +150°C
- For higher temperature applications, above also available with high temperature resistant materials for up to 300°C
- Available with or without circulation jacket (request before placing order)
- Measurements range: Sample L: 0.9 until 2000 mPa.s or cP; Sample R: 3.2 until 21333 mPa.s or cP
- Shear rate factor for the LCP spindle: 1.2236 x RPM
- Temperature range of the circulation jacket & thermo station conditions: -10 to +150°C (14 to 212°F)
- Recommended flow: 15 l/min.
- Use a thermostatic bath with demineralized water or special refrigeration liquid
- Change thermostat liquid regularly
|Used to perform accurate and reproducible readings on materials|
|L: 1 to 2.000 and R: 5 to 21.333 cP|
|L and R rotational viscometer models|
|Low Viscosity Adapter with Flow Jacket|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok