Gast Lubricated Rotary Vane-Type Pressure/Vacuum Pumps
Available with or without gauges and regulator
Manufacturer: Gast 0211V45GG8CX
- Pressure up to 25psig (172kPag) for intermittent service and 20psig (138kPag) for continuous service
- Maximum vacuum: 27 in. (69cm) of Hg
- Free-air displacement, 1.3 cu. ft. (37L)/min.
- Free-air delivery, 0.9 cu. ft. (27L)/min. at 10psig (69kPag)
- 1/6hp ball-bearing motor
- With combined oiler and intake filter, visible oil trap, two serrated hose connections for 1/4 in. (6.4mm) tubing, foot bracket, and cord with switch
- Without gauges, regulators or handle
- Same as 01-093 pump, except with 2 in. (5cm) pressure gauge calibrated from 0 to 30psig (0 to 207kPag); 2 in. (5cm) vacuum gauge calibrated from 0 to 30 in.Hg (0 to 102kPag)
- Includes vacuum and pressure regulator and handle
Dimensions: 12.75L x 8W x 7.5 in.H (32.4 x 20 x 19cm)
|Oiler, muffler, cord and plug, unattached foot support, vacuum and pressure gauges, vacuum and pressure regulator, handle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok