GE Healthcare illustra Ready-To-Go GenomiPhi V3 DNA Amplification Kit
Highly efficient and representative whole-genome amplification with 40 to 60µg yield from nanogram amounts of DNA sample. GE Healthcare Lifescience illustra Ready-To-Go GenomiPhi V3 DNA Amplification Kit is part of the Phi29 DNA polymerase family of products.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 25660124
- Representative amplification of the whole genome.
- Preformulated, predispensed, single-dose, lyophilized cakes for rapid reaction set-up and greater reproducibility.
- Quick and simple automation-friendly protocol; no thermal cycler required.
- Shipping and storage at room temperature provides easy access and reduced carbon footprint.
- Yields high-quality DNA (e.g. for high-throughput genotyping and DNA archival).
- The reaction mixture is provided as predispensed, single-dose, lyophilized cakes in either strips of 8 tubes, or 96-well plates.
- Amplification is highly uniform over the entire genome so that locus representation remains extremely close to the original DNA sample.
- Amplification is carried out with very high fidelity due to Phi29 DNA polymerase proofreading activity.
- The average product length is over 10kb.
- Procedure is quick, simple and does not require a thermocycler.
- A typical DNA yield of 12 to 20µg DNA can be achieved in less than two hours from only 10ng of genomic DNA input.
- The starting material for GenomiPhi reactions can be purified DNA from any commercial kit or homebrew method, or a nonpurified cell lysate may be used.
- Protocols for the amplification of DNA from blood lysates and dried blood spots are included in the manual.
- GenomiPhi amplified DNA is suitable for various applications such as genotyping (SNP, STR, array CGH), cloning, sequencing, and DNA archival.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|illustra Ready-To-Go GenomiPhi V3 DNA Amplification Kit offers highly efficient and representative whole-genome amplification with 12 to 20 μg yield from nanogram amounts of DNA sample.|
|illustra Ready-To-Go GenomiPhi V3 DNA Amplification Kit 24 Reactions|
|Store the kit at ambient temperature. Once opened, completely reseal the pouch containing the Ready-To-Go GenomiPhi V3 DNA amplification kit cakes. To ensure maximum shelf life and optimal performance, storage in a desiccator is recommended. Store recons|
|> 10 kb|
|Genomic DNA Amplification|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok