You can save item(s) to your list now to purchase when our pricing system is available.
GE Healthcare Amersham ECL Precast Gels
Use precast gels to save time and obtain high quality results. Amersham ECL Precast Gels are convenient to handle and perfect for downstream detection steps.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28990154
Homogeneous and gradient gels for horizontal protein electrophoresis.
- Amersham ECL Gels have a shelf life of up to 12 months with no compromise in performance over time
- Gels are available in 15 and 10 well formats as either homogenous (10 and 12%) or gradient (4-12%, 8-16% and 4-20%)
- Compatible with standard Laemmli buffers
- Works well with standard protein detection protocols
- Amersham ECL Gel is cast without SDS, allowing the user to define the separation conditions by the composition of the running buffer and sample loading buffer
|219° to 220°C|
|Polyacrylamide Gel electrophoresis|
|Acrylamide/bis-acrylamide, %C = 2.6% (w/w), %T = Total concentration (w/v) of Acrylamide + bis-acrylamide 4 to 20%|
|4 to 20%|
|4° to 8°C|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 90 days minimum
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok