GE Healthcare Amersham ECL Precast Gels
Use precast gels to save time and obtain high quality results. Amersham ECL Precast Gels are convenient to handle and perfect for downstream detection steps.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28990159
Homogeneous and gradient gels for horizontal protein electrophoresis.
- Amersham ECL Gels have a shelf life of up to 12 months with no compromise in performance over time
- Gels are available in 15 and 10 well formats as either homogenous (10 and 12%) or gradient (4-12%, 8-16% and 4-20%)
- Compatible with standard Laemmli buffers
- Works well with standard protein detection protocols
- Amersham ECL Gel is cast without SDS, allowing the user to define the separation conditions by the composition of the running buffer and sample loading buffer
|4 to 20%|
|4° to 8°C|
|Polyacrylamide Gel electrophoresis|
|Acrylamide/bis-acrylamide, %C = 2.6% (w/w), %T = Total concentration (w/v) of Acrylamide + bis-acrylamide 4 to 20%|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 12 months