GE Healthcare Amersham Hybond -N+ Membranes
Use for the highest sensitivity in DNA and RNA blotting. GE Healthcare Life Sciences Amersham Hybond -N+ Membrane is a positively charged nylon membranes for use with radioactive and nonradioactive chemiluminescence and chemifluorescence detection.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare RPN82B
- Pore size of 0.45µm with retention of nucleic acids >50bp
- Binding capacity for nucleic acids 600µg/cm2
- Suitable for high-density arrays
- Excellent sensitivity in conventional Southern blotting
- Nucleic acid samples may be fixed by UV or baking
- Not suitable for alkali blotting and fixation
|Nylon, Positively Charged|
|Southern blots; UV fixation|
|Up to 600μg/cm2|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok