GE Healthcare Amersham Hybond PVDF Membranes: Sheets
Ideal for Western blotting applications where stripping and reprobing are necessary
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 10600060
- Hydrophobic PVDF membranes
- Small pore size eliminates blow-through and increases protein binding over a wide range of molecular weights
Amersham Hybond 0.2µm
- Compatible with a range of solvents used for rapid destaining
- Specifically designed for protein sequencing applications and solid phase amino acid analysis
- Offers excellent blotting for proteins Mr<20,000
- Specifically optimized for fluorescence detection in Western blotting applications
- Provides low background fluorescence, resulting in high sensitivity
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|20 x 20 cm|
|Ideal for Western blotting applications where stripping and reprobing are necessary|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok