GE Healthcare C Columns
C columns are economical modular columns for low pressure or gravity feed, providing even distribution of eluent to the medium bed, even without flow adapters.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 19500201
- Columns are available in three diameters and several lengths.
- Compatible with a variety of bulk media.
- Flow adapters are available for each of the column diameters to allow optimal bed heights for each application, as are thermostatic jackets for precise temperature control.
- Packing reservoirs for each column diameter optimize packing conditions.
- C columns are delivered with polyethylene tubing (1.0-mm ID, 2 m in length), bed support screens, snap-on net rings, and instructions.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Low pressure or gravity fed separations|
|Polyethylene tubing (1.0mm I.D., 2m length), bed support screens, snap-on net rings and instructions|
|14psi (1 bar)|
|C Chromatography Columns|
|Polyamide/Polypropylene net support|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok