GE Healthcare Capto Adhere Media
A multimodal anion exchanger to follow the Protein A capture step, making for a streamlined process
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17544410
This product is designed to allow for a two-step process with purification of monoclonal antibodies and Protein A capture, which cuts cost and time.
- Two-step chromatographic process with protein A affinity
- Multimodal anion exchanger for post-protein A purification of monoclonal antibodies
- Wide operational window of pH and conductivity
- High capacity and productivity in flow-through mode
- Average particle size of 75µm
- Highy crossed-linked agarose
- Ligand N-benzyl-n-methyl ethanolamine
For intermediate purification and polishing of monoclonal antibodies after the Protein A capture step.
|Certificate of Analysis|
|0.09 to 0.12 mM Cl-/mL|
|Highly Cross-Linked Agarose|
|2 to 14|
|For Multimodal Chromatography|
|Multimodal Strong AnIon Exchanger|
|1 M Acetic Acid, 1 M Sodium Hydroxide|
|4°C to 30°C|
|Capto adhere media|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok