GE Healthcare Capto L Chromatography Medium
Capto L is a BioProcess chromatography medium (resin) for the capture of antibodies and antibody fragments.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17547806
Capto L is suitable for the capture of a wide range of antibody fragments such as Fabs, single-chain variable fragments (scFv), and domain antibodies (Dabs).
- High binding capacity, low ligand leakage, and selectivity for a broad range of antibody fragments reduces process time and amount of medium.
- Enables a platform approach for purification of antibody fragments.
- Increased productivity, process economy, and process design flexibility due to rigid matrix.
- The high binding capacity and selectivity for a broad range of antibody fragments makes Capto L an excellent capture platform for antibody fragments containing kappa light chains.
- Using Capto L requires minimal optimization and it produces high purity in one separation step.
- Capto L provides several advantages in manufacturing processes because the high selectivity of affinity capture reduces the number of subsequent polishing steps.
|Capto L chromato graphy media|
|High binding capacity, low ligand leakage and selectivity for a broad range of Antibody fragments reduces process time and amount of medium|
|Recombinant Protein L (E. coli), mammalian free|
|2° to 8°C|
|2 to 10|
|Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok