GE Healthcare GammaBind G Sepharose Medium
Use recombinant GammaBind for laboratory scale antibody purification. GE Healthcare Life Sciences GammaBind G Sepharose Medium binds to all IgG subclasses from human, mouse, and rat; binds total IgG from guinea pig, rabbit, goat, cow, sheep, and horse
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17088501
Binds to all IgG subclasses from human, mouse, and rat and total IgG from guinea pig, rabbit, goat, cow, sheep, and horse. Engineered for antibody purification at laboratory scale.
- Will not cross-react with other serum proteins such as IgM, IgE, IgA or transferrin
- Ligand: GammaBind G type 2 lacking albumin- binding region
- Ligand coupling method: cyanogen bromide activation
- Ligand density: » 3mg GammaBind G, type 2/mL medium
- Number of IgG binding sites per ligand: 2
- Matrix: Agarose, 4%
- Average particle size: 90µm
- Binding capacity: >18 mg human IgG/ml, 6 mg mouse IgG/ml
- pH stability: 3-9 (working), 2-9 (short term)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|>18mg Human IgG/mL, 6mg Mouse IgG/mL|
|≈3mg GammaBind G, Type 2/mL drained gel|
|PBS pH 7, 20% Ethanol|
|For protein purification by affinity coupling|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok