Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Gelatin Sepharose 4B Media
Designed for the purification or depletion of fibronectin as gelatin binds to fibronectin with high specificit
Manufacturer: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 17095601
- Bovine gelatin coupled to Sepharose 4B, in a 4% agarose matrix
- Ligand coupling method: cyanogen bromide activation
- Ligand concentration: 4.5-8mg gelatin/mL medium
- Average particle size: 90µm
- Stable in the pH range 3 to 10, and in the presence of all commonly used buffers
|Gelatin Sepharose 4 B|
Cytiva - formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Spend $25 or more on Cytiva products and get a welcome gift basket at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok