GE Healthcare Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow Media
Single-step purification of GST-tagged proteins and other glutathione S-transferase or glutathione-dependent proteins. Glutathione Sepharose 4 Fast Flow Media is used for the purification of GST-tagged proteins from bacterial lysates and other S-tranferases or glutathione-dependent proteins.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17513203
- Glutathione coupled to Sepharose 4 Fast Flow via 10-carbon spacer arm
- Protein binding capacity: »10mg recombinant GST/mL media (flowrate dependent)
- Binding capacity and high flow properties allow scale-up
- Mild elution conditions preserve protein antigenicity and function
- Stable in all commonly used aqueous buffers
- pH stability: 3 to 12
|3 to 12|
|Glutathione Sepharose 4 FF Media|
|4° to 30°C|
|10 Carbon spacer arm, 4% Agarose, 90μm particle size|
|4% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok