GE Healthcare GST Gene Fusion System pGEX Vectors
Designed for inducible, high-level intracellular expression of genes or gene fragments as fusions with Schistosoma japonicum GST
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28954653
- Offers a tac promoter for chemically inducible, high-level expression of GST-tagged recombinant proteins
- Offers an internal laq1q gene for use in any E. coli host
- With PreScission Protease, Thrombin, or Factor Xa recognition sites for cleaving the target protein from the fusion product
- The vectors provide all three translational reading frames beginning with the EcoRI restriction site
- Can use a wide variety of E. coli host strains cloning and expression
- pGEX-1lT EcoRI/BAP is an EcoR1 pre cut vector, phosphatase treated to prevent self ligation, ready for gene insertion
- pGEX-2TK will introduce a specific kinase site allowing the fusion protein to be labelled with [γ-32P]ATP using protein kinase
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Designed for inducible, high-level intracellular expression of genes or gene fragments as fusions with Schisto soma japonicum GST|
|pGEX vecto r|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok