GE Healthcare HE 99X Max Submarine Unit
Multichannelpipettor-compatible combs ideal for molecular biology lab
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 80606157
DescriptionThe HE 99X Max Submarine Unit offers a variety of gel lengths and comb sizes to run exactly the gel you need.
- Cast gels 15cm wide x 10, 15, or 20cm long, with one or two combs
- Comb choices range from 1mL fragment purification sample, to 30-well comb for high-throughput PCR screening
- Adjustable comb back enables to control depth of sample wells
- Seamless molded high impact plastic buffer tray
- Banana plugs safe from corrosion
- Guard to protect platinum electrodes
- Electrode carrier for simple electrode replacement
- Rugged molded lid with safety guards to protect against electrical hazard
- Large diameter bubble level and leveling feet
- Strain-relieved high voltage power cords
- Red and black details on running trays
- Buffer chamber for orientation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok