GE Healthcare HiLoad Superdex 75 pg
For high resolution preparative gel filtration chromatography with short run times and good recovery. GE Healthcare Lifescience HiLoad Superdex 75 pg are prepacked XK columns.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28989334
- Prep grade, prepacked XK columns
- Avaialble in bed volumes 120 or 320mL
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 600mm or 26 x 600mm
- Sample volume: 5mL or 13mL
- Average particle size: 34µm
- Matrix: composite of cross-linked agarose and dextran
- pH stability working range: 3 to 12
- Column I.D.: 16mm or 26mm
- Tube material: borosilicate glass
- Porosity: 10µm
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|high resolution preparative gel filtration chromatography|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok