GE Healthcare HiPrep HIC FF 16/10 Columns
Produce fast, preparative separation of proteins and other biomolecules. GE Healthcare Life Sciences HiPrep HIC FF 16/10 Columns are high capacity with excellent flow properties, and reliable, reproducible separations.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28936547
The 20mL HIC columns provide fast, preparative separation of proteins and other biomolecules. They are ready-to-use with four media choices: Phenyl Sepharose 6 Fast Flow (high sub); Phenyl Sepharose 6 Fast Flow (low sub); Butyl Sepharose 4 Fast Flow; and Octyl Sepharose 4 Fast Flow.
- Offer high capacity, excellent flow properties and reliable, reproducible separations
- Compatible with simple pump-based configurations or chromatography systems (e.g., AKTA)
Specifications (H2O at room temp.)
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 10cm
- Recommended flowrate: 2-10mL/min. (60-300cm/h)
- Maximum flowrate: 10mL/min. (300cm/hr.)
- Max. pressure over packed bed: 1.5bar (22psi, 0.15MPa)
- Column hardware pressure limit: 5bar (73psi, 0.5MPa)
- Storage: 20% ethanol
- Storage temperature: 4° to 30°C
|1M NaOH, 30% Isopropanol, 70% Ethanol, 6M Guanidine Hydrochloride, 30% Aceto nitrile, 1mM HCl|
|HiPrep Butyl Sepharose 4 FF (high sub) column|
|Provide fast, preparative separation of Proteins and other biomolecules by hydrophobic interaction chromato graphy (HIC), initial and intermediate purification, removing bulk impurities|
|45 to 165μm|
|4° to 30°C|
|1 x 20mL|
|3 to 13|
|4% Cross-linked Agarose|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok