GE Healthcare His SpinTrap Spin Columns and Kit
Use for simple, small-scale purification of histidine-tagged proteins and rapid expression screening. GE Healthcare Life Sciences His SpinTrap Spin Columns and Kit include prepacked, single-use spin columns.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28932171
- Single-use spin columns prepacked with Ni Sepharose High Performance Medium that is precharged with nickel ions; negligible ion leakage
- One run in standard microcentrifuge takes approximatedly 10 min.
- Yields up to 750µg purified protein per column
- Allows direct purification of both clarified and unclarifed cell lysates
- Also useful for screening large numbers of small-scale bacterial lysates
- Kit option contains buffer, allowing fast and convenient purifications without time-consuming buffer preparation step
- Compatible with a wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants and other additives
- Stable (long-term) in the pH range 3-12
- Average particle size: 34µm
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|His SpinTrap is a prepacked, single-use spin column for purifying histidine-tagged proteins by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC)|
|2 to 14|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|1 pack His SpinTrap and 1 pack His Buffer Kit.|
|His SpinTrap Kit|
|4° to 30°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok