GE Healthcare HiScreen Capto L Columns
HiScreen Capto L columns are prepacked with Capto L, an affinity chromatography medium (resin) for capture of antibodies and antibody fragments such as Fab fragments, scFv, and Dabs.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17547814
HiScreen Capto L columns are part of the process development platform available from GE Healthcare.
- Prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient process development optimization.
- 10 cm bed height of HiScreen columns is designed to allow method optimization and parameter screening.
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20 cm bed height.
- Small bed volume (4.7ml) gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption.
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same media using the same linear fluid velocity.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Recombinant Protein L (E. coli), mammalian free|
|2 to 10|
|HiScreen Capto L column|
|2° to 8°C|
|Optimization and parameter screening|
|Rigid, highly cross-linked Agarose|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok