GE Healthcare HisTrap FF Columns: 16 x 25mm
Use for optimized purification of histidine-tagged proteins directly from homogenized, unclarified cells by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC). GE Healthcare Life Sciences HisTrap FF Columns: 16 x 25mm is a ready-to-use column, prepacked with precharged Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17531902
- Prepacked with precharged Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow media
- Column material: polypropylene
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
- Protein binding capacity of ~40mg/mL media with negligible nickel ion leakage
- Compatible with wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants, and other additives
- Simple operation with syringe, perstaltic pump, or chromatographic system
- Columns may be connected in series to increase capacity
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 90µm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 12
|3 to 12|
|4° to 30°C in 20% ethanol|
|100 × 1mL|
|100 × 1mL|
|6% Cross-linked Agarose|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok