GE Healthcare HisTrap FF Columns: 16 x 25mm
Use for optimized purification of histidine-tagged proteins directly from homogenized, unclarified cells by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC). GE Healthcare Life Sciences HisTrap FF Columns: 16 x 25mm is a ready-to-use column, prepacked with precharged Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17531901
- Prepacked with precharged Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow media
- Column material: polypropylene
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
- Protein binding capacity of ~40mg/mL media with negligible nickel ion leakage
- Compatible with wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants, and other additives
- Simple operation with syringe, perstaltic pump, or chromatographic system
- Columns may be connected in series to increase capacity
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 90µm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 12
|3 to 12|
|4° to 30°C in 20% ethanol|
|5 × 1mL|
|5 × 1mL|
|6% Cross-linked Agarose|
GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Welcome Gift Basket from GE Healthcare, plus up to 50% savings off first stocking order through Fisher Scientific.Get a FREE Welcome Gift Basket and 50% Savings on Your First Order This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.