GE Healthcare HisTrap FF Crude Prepacked Columns
Purify histidine-tagged proteins directly from homogenized, unclarified cell lysates. GE Healthcare Life Sciences HisTrap FF Crude Prepacked Columns offer the convenience of simple, one-step purification of histidine-tagged proteins by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC).
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 11000459
- Prepacked with Ni Sepharose 6 Fast Flow media
- Binding capacity approximately 40mg/mL medium with negligible Ni2+ leakage
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar
- Column material: polypropylene
- Compatible with wide variety of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants, and other additives
- 1 and 5mL columns
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 90µm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 12
- Bed dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <4mL/min.
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
|3 to 12|
|HisTrap FF Crude Column|
|100 x 1mL|
|6% Cross-linked Agarose|
|100 x 1mL|
|45 to 165μm|
|4° to 30°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok