GE Healthcare HisTrap HP Prepacked Columns
Purify histidine-tagged proteins directly from homogenized, unclarified cells. GE Healthcare HisTrap HP Prepacked Columns are prepacked with Ni Sepharose High Performance and designed for simple, high-resolution purification of histidine-tagged proteins by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC).
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 29051021
- Prepacked with Ni Sepharose High Performance medium
- Negligible nickel ion leakage
- Pressure Max: 3 bar
- Column material: polypropylene
- 1 and 5mL columns
- Compatible with a wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants, and other additives
- Manual operation with syringe, pump or chromatography system
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 34µm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 12
- Bed Dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: 4mL/min.
- Bed Dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: 5mL/min.
|3 to 12|
|4° to 30°C|
|1 x 1mL|
|HisTrap FF Crude Column|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok