GE Healthcare HiTrap Albumin and IgG Depletion
HiTrap Albumin and IgG Depletion is a prepacked columns for the depletion of albumin and IgG from human serum and plasma. The columns are prepacked with high performance SepharoseTM based media with an affinity for human serum albumin (HSA) and IgG
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28946603
- HiTrap Albumin and IgG Depletion is a prepacked column for the depletion of albumin and IgG from human serum or plasma.
- HiTrap Albumin and IgG Depletion column provides rapid and easy processing in a convenient format for handling larger sample volumes (~150 μl) using a liquid chromatography system or manually using a syringe.
- Columns are prepacked with high performance Sepharose based media with an affinity for human serum albumin (HSA) and IgG.
- High depletion capacity, removes > 95% HSA and > 90% IgG, with high reproducibility.
- Simple and fast procedure.
- Removal of albumin and IgG allows a higher load of less abundant proteins to be included in the analysis and detection of more proteins.
|3 to 9|
|Recombinant Protein G fragment and recombinant Protein binding HAS|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok