GE Healthcare HiTrap Butyl HP Columns
Prepacked columns for convenient and fast separations. GE Healthcare HiTrap™ Butyl HP Columns are used for small-scale protein purification as well as for screening of binding and elution conditions.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28411001
- Flexible design for use with a syringe, laboratory pump or chromatography system
- Available in 1mL and 5mL sizes
- High flowrates and high capacities
- Easy scale-up achieved by connecting columns in series
- Maximum flowrates: 4mL/min. for 1mL columns and 20mL/min. for 5mL columns
|5 x 1mL|
|3 to 13|
|4° to 30°C|
|HiTrap Butyl HP column|
|Syringe, single laborato ry pump or chromato graphy system, small-scale Protein purification as well as for screening of binding and elutions condition|
|24 to 44μm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok