GE Healthcare HiTrap Capto DEAE IEX Columns
Weak diethylaminoethyl anion exchanger.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28916540
- High-throughput medium for capture and intermediate purification
- For process-scale purification
- Combined properties of high binding capacity, high flowrate and low back-pressure properties reduce process cycle times and improve productivity
- Rigid agarose matrix enables high bed heights and purification of viscous samples at high flowrates
- High dynamic binding capacity is achieved through dextran surface extender coating on the agarose matrix
|HiTrap Capto DEAE|
|< 20 mL/min.|
|5 x 5mL|
|HiTrap Capto DEAE is a weak anion exchanger prepacked with BioProcess Capto resins for screening and small-scale protein purifications using ion exchange chromatography (IEX).|
|Highly cross-linked agarose with dextran surface extender|
|4 to 30°C, 20% Ethanol|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok