GE Healthcare HiTrap IEX HP Prepacked Columns
Use for high-resolution, small-scale protein purification. GE Healthcare Life Sciences HiTrap IEX HP Prepacked Columns are prepacked, ready-to-use Sepharose High Performance strong cation exchange columns.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17115301
- Prepacked with Q or SP Sepharose High Performance
- Convenient and reproducible for fast, easy, high-performance separations either alone or connected in series
- Designed for use with syringe, peristaltic pump or chromatography system
- Pressure Max: 3 bar
- 1 and 5mL polypropylene columns
- Particle size: 24 to 44µm
- pH stability Working Range: 4 to 13
Q Sepharose (45-000-193, -194, 515)
- Ligand: Quaternary amine
- Ion Exchanger Type: Strong anion exchanger
- Ionic Capacity: 0.14 to 0.20mmol Cl-/mL
SP Sepharose (45-000-191, -192, -514)
- Ligand: Sulphopropyl
- Ion Exchanger Type: Strong cation exchanger
- Ionic Capacity: 0.15 to 0.20mmol H+/mL
- Bed Dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: max 4mL/min.
- Bed Dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: max 20mL/min.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|HiTrap Q HP, 5 x 1 mL|
|HiTrap Q HP is a strong anion exchange chromatography column for high-resolution, small-scale protein purification.|
|HiTrap SP HP and HiTrap Q HP are prepacked, ready to use cation and anion exchange columns for method scouting, group separations, sample concentration and sample clean-up of charged biomolecules|
|Q Sepharose HP|
|< 4 mL/min.|
|4 to 30°C, 20% Ethanol|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok