GE Healthcare HiTrap MabSelect Prepacked Columns
Use these columns in small-scale MAb purification in a continuous bioprocess. GE Healthcare Life Sciences HiTrap MabSelect Prepacked Columns for fast purification of monoclonal antibodies (Mabs) from large sample volumes
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28408260
Prepacked HiTrap columns for process development, screening of purification conditions, and small-scale purification of Mabs. MabSelect media are suited for the high flowrates and pressures required when scaling up.
- Oriented coupling of recombinant Protein A ligand to the agarose matrix via an engineered C-terminal cysteine increases IgG binding capacity over other protein A media
- High capacity, low ligand leakage, and high-flow base matrix allow purification of Mabs at process scale
- Fewer regulatory concerns due to the total absence of mammalian culture in the ligand production and purification
- Designed for use with a syringe, a peristaltic pump, or a chromatography system
- Allows at least five times higher flowrates than conventional cross-linked agarose of similar porosity
- Recombinant Protein A ligand promotes specificity of binding to Fc region of IgG; permits one-step purification
- Same recombinant protein A ligand as MabSelect, but with a smaller particle size and greater porosity, for increased dynamic binding capacity
- Allows binding from samples with high expression levels of the monoclonal antibody
- Lowers overall production cost due to the possibility of processing concentrated feedstocks in fewer batches
- Akali-tolerant protein A-derived ligand allows the use of up to 0.5M NaOH for cleaning-in-place (CIP)
- Permits significant cost savings and extension of cycles in regular production
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|For fast purification of monoclonal antibodies from large sample volumes, Protein Purification|
|4° to 30°C|
|≈40mg Human lgG/mL at 2.4 min. residence time|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok